New PatientsAre you looking for a dermatologist with top notch clinical skills and equally excellent listening skills, someone who takes the “care” in healthcare to heart? If so, the answer to your quest is Dermatology Center of Northwest Indiana in Crown Point, IN. When you visit our practice for the first time you will notice the difference right away. Our office is comfortably furnished with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. Our practice isn’t just about skin, it’s about people and improving lives. In short, it’s about you, and you can expect to be treated like a VIP every time you visit.
The first appointment will establish the important foundation of your relationship with Dermatology Center of Northwest Indiana. It includes:
- Registration – For your convenience, our new patient forms are available for download (see below). You can save time by printing and filling them out prior to your appointment.
- Obtaining medical information – We will review your medical history, and possibly ask specific questions about your health. Please share any information you feel may be relevant.
- Consultation – Perhaps the most important part of this visit is our opportunity to get to know you. We will discuss your medical and cosmetic concerns, treatment goals, and expectations. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Evaluation – Depending on the reason for your visit, we may perform a visual examination or diagnostic procedures.
The Dermatology Center of Northwest Indiana team strives to deliver the highest standard in patient care with top quality medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. We adhere to an elevated standard of clinical excellence and customer service. Our practice embraces the latest methodologies and technological advances, so that we can provide our patients with the finest quality of dermatology currently available.
We are dedicated to fulfilling this mission by:
- Striving for constant improvement at every level
- Exceeding patient expectations at every opportunity
- Earning the respect and trust of our community, colleagues, and patients
- Maintaining an environment that is compassionate, challenging, and creative
- Listening and understanding the people we have the privilege of serving
New patient forms
You will need to provide a completed Dermatology Medical History Form and a Patient Registration Form at your first visit. We recommend printing and completing the forms in advance. If you have any question, feel free to call us at (219) 785-8188.