Skin disease solutions from Merrillville area specialist
Patients in and around Merrillville, Indiana who are interested in working with a specialist who provides diagnosis and treatment for common skin diseases is encouraged to book an appointment with the team of Dermatology Center of Northwest Indiana, PC. Our practice is equipped with the latest technologies and the most experienced staff to offer patients in and around the community the best in care and comprehensive services.
What are skin diseases?
Skin diseases are conditions that develop on the skin that may be short-term or chronic. Some of the most common skin diseases seen at our practice include:
- Acne – acne is a condition that affects patients of all ages. Our team provides comprehensive care for patients who are dealing with this disorder and have been unhappy with the results from over-the-counter products.
- Eczema – conditions such as eczema can result in itchy, red rashes anywhere on the body. Patients can learn about their trigger and avoid flare-ups, while finding topical treatments for active rashes.
- Psoriasis – white patches of scaly skin caused by overactive skin cells result in the diagnosis of psoriasis. This condition can be incredibly embarrassing, but our staff has solutions that work!
- Cysts and warts – warts, cysts, and even moles can be assessed and treated in our practice. Sometimes moles are monitored and screened for skin cancer, and sometimes they are removed and biopsied. Cysts and warts may be excised or frozen to remove.
- Skin allergies – when patients are exposed to certain elements, they may develop hives and rashes. This may be a sign of significant skin allergies that can be treated with antihistamines.
Schedule a visit today
At Dermatology Center of Northwest Indiana, PC, patients in and around the Merrillville community and surrounding areas are welcome to speak to the team to learn about solutions for common skin diseases and disorders. Contact a specialist by calling (219) 785-8188 for an appointment at the practice conveniently located at 70 W 94th Plaza in Crown Point, Indiana.
Back to Home Page