Botox and fillers: Vital components of the Crown Point, IN liquid facelift
You’ve probably heard the term “liquid facelift” in celebrity news. This minimally invasive rejuvenation technique is becoming quite popular with women and men who don’t earn their living by looking great. The aesthetic team at Dermatology NWI in Crown Point, IN is skilled and experienced at combining Botox and fillers for youthful results without surgery.
Reversing signs of aging
The liquid facelift is a method of expertly combining injectables to combat signs of aging. Here are some of the ways it can refresh your look:
- Soften vertical frown lines between the eyebrows so you look happier.
- Smooth horizontal forehead furrows.
- Elevate eyebrows to wake up your face.
- Minimize crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes.
- Restore volume in cheeks and temples for more rounded facial contours.
- Lift downturned corners of the mouth for a friendlier smile.
- Reduce folds from corners of the nose to the mouth.
- Improve fine lines and wrinkles, such as lip lines.
- Add volume and definition to lips.
- Tighten lax skin on the neck.
The primary components of a liquid facelift are neuromodulators and dermal fillers. Botox interrupts signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract, allowing dynamic wrinkles to smooth out. Dermal fillers restore volume. Some stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen for thicker, firmer skin. Dr. Ashvin Garlapati may also recommend laser and light therapies or other treatments to further refine skin tone and texture. His specialty is creating customized treatment plans, so that patients look younger and refreshed – never frozen or fake.
Liquid facelift results can last a year or more, and with periodic touch-up sessions, you can postpone the need for surgical facelift indefinitely. Call Dermatology NWI at (219) 785-8188 to find out how you can look years younger without the risks or recovery time of cosmetic surgery.